- I am thankful to shared eleven years with Brisbane, he had a major impact on my life.
- I am thankful for Sisci Godzilla, our relationship is founded on mutual adoration. She is absolutely perfect.
- I am thankful for Zip, she is an amazing working partner. I seem to just luck into the perfect dogs.
- I am thankful for Ru because he is so incredibly easy.
- I am thankful for the Hellions because cats are nice to have around.
- I am thankful for my job, because working on a sheep ranch is ridiculously awesome even if I did spend half of yesterday treating sheep for pinkeye and then painting the ones I treated. (I need to do a post about stuff you won't believe happens on a sheep ranch if you grew up in the city, because sheep crayons exist and I find that hilarious.)
- I am thankful for my friends, who tolerate my endless dog talk, invite my dogs to their houses, and take pictures of my dogs for me.
- I am thankful for the internet, which connects me to tons of friends I have never met, and allows me to share my semi-coherent rambling with the world.
What are you thankful for this year?