- Giving the dogs something to gnaw for several minutes
- Making their breath minty fresh
- Possibly reducing plaque and tarter if your dog takes their time and chews very thoroughly
Not Good For:
- Being an affordable daily treat
- A substitute for professional dental care
How Much We Like Them
The girls thoroughly enjoy chewing these things. However, the fun little stars cost $1 each when purchased in a big bag, and the manufacturer recommends your dog gets two of them each day. That's $60 a month in dental treats. How much are Greenies? I think I need to do a daily dental treat research project...